Where I live expository

March27

Austin, Texas. The one place I would never have imaged my self to end up in. I couldn’t even point it out on the map. Austin is such an interesting place . The people are so intriguing, the wildlife is different, even the water tastes strange, but the don’t say “Keep Austin Weird” for nothing.
One reason why Austin is so different is because of its music. In Austin there is always a wide verity of musical events happening all day, every day. For instance “South by South West” and “ACL” are just two of many events that bring people from all over the world to attend.
Along with the music, there are so many nooks and crannys in Austin. Here are just a few of my faviorite-The South Austin Rock Gym for instance, a climbing center in the middle of industrial units. Even though it sounds strange, it’s awesome! Also there is a van call “Hey Cupcake” which makes the most delicious cupcakes ever! The reason I love it so much is that it is a old converted metal van.
I love Austin, and everything about it. It’s just so strange to anywhere I else have ever been too, and I am so glad I came. So “Keep Austin Weird!”

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Categories

Skip to toolbar